|email@example.com||VIRTUAL CLASS||APPLY NOW||UNIBE EMAIL||UNIBE GROUP||ESTUDIANTES NACIONALES|
Through the “Bills of Exchange” system, first-year students can cancel 30% initially and the remaining 70% is divided into three bills of exchange that will be canceled during the term of the semester.
Regular students may cancel 50% initially, and the remaining 50% is divided into three bills of exchange that will be canceled during the course of the four-month period.
In addition, if the student wishes, he can acquire financing through CONAPE *
We have an advisor who will help you complete the procedures to request your credit with CONAPE.
For more information you can contact the phone 2297-2242 ext. 2158 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (506) 2240-0400
Tibás, San José, CR